Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.

Statix Inc

ARG Loop safe zone, the return of Statix Inc

HomeHome  Arg Loop  Flash Games  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit ARG Loop! for real-life games!
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.
Be sure to login to the chat!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Medieval Roleplaying
Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 am by The Lord of Void

» Rules of Roleplaying
Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 am by Asami Yuko

» What seems to have happened so far
Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm by Sho

» file 02/12/1901
Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 pm by Sho

» Chuck Norris Facts
Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm by wolfempire15

» a very bad bar joke
Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am by wolfempire15

» Medieval Roleplaying 2 (Different Rules than #1, so READ THEM!)
Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm by The Lord of Void

» things i found.
Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm by Sho

» [Contest] post competition
Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm by Sho

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:23 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Summer Syndrome of the book of Resonance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii

PostSubject: Summer Syndrome of the book of Resonance   Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Some kid, probably my age, was breathing heavily and was running in my general direction.

“I can’t believe what just happened. It’s like something that came from some TV show, like Pokémon or something.” What is he talking about?

“When it happened I just sat there, I couldn’t believe my eyes. How can I trust her anymore, She lied to me about everything. I ran away fearing what might happen to me when I was discovered.” I have a bad feeling.

“Can I trust you? Alright, I’ll tell you from the beginning, from way before it happened. She came to this school about a year ago. What school? I can’t think of it at the moment. I met her at lunch; it was a pretty normal day. I sat with my friends I usually sit with. Then while I was throwing my trash away I bumped into her and she dropped her stuff, ‘I’m so sorry!’ I apologized almost immediately. I didn’t see her again until later; she sat at the desk next to me in the next class. I greeted her and realized that it was the same girl I had bumped into. Her name… No, I won’t tell you, I don’t trust you yet. She told me her name and I told her mine we instantly became friends, I started talking to her more and more every day. I abandoned my old group of friends and sat with her at lunch. And then something happened a month later. I was walking home from school and I noticed something, it was a rabbit, a pink rabbit! How in the world does a pink rabbit exist? So I picked it up and took it home. Being a rabbit though, it didn’t do much. The rabbit disappeared the next day. I put it in a cage and everything! But something else that’s weird is that I started to like carrots a few days later. I hate carrots! I had a very strange dream last night.”

“So you hate carrots,” I say.

“Yeah, well not anymore. I woke up in a large forest that had an ambiance that made it seem like there was not even one other living thing there. The trees were bare as if it was winter. I wandered around for a few minutes and saw a few mosquitoes here and there but there was no other sign of life. It was a very dreary place, not much the kind you would want to have a dream in. Then I saw something, I saw her. It was a dream so it wasn’t that odd right? Something about her was off, something different.

She talked to me with a voice of an angel, ‘Would you like to leave this place that is dead to the world?’ I had nothing to do in this awful land so of course I said yes and I followed her through the stripped forest and we ended up in a forest with much more dense forest and when we got there I noticed what was different about her, she had odd looking ears that somewhat resembles a cats ears.

I asked her about this and all I got was this answer, ‘It does not concern you at the moment, you will understand.’ I just nodded and all of a sudden a black hole appeared under me and I fell through.

The next moment I woke up with a start. I check the time, 6 o’clock A.M. So I get up and change into my clothes when I notice the date, December 1st, that’s wrong. I went to sleep two days ago. How could I sleep all through the day before? That isn’t the only weird thing though. When I got to school people were staring at me funny. Even my good friends were giving me funny looks. I ended up asking one of them what was wrong and he told me to look at the mirror in the bathroom. I got there and I saw something that defied logic. I had rabbit ears growing out of the top of my head. Does this make any sense at all? You believe me right? You should, as you can see I have rabbit ears on my head now. Think of my situation like this. Either I managed to not notice I had these growing out of my head, or they grew as I was walking to school. Either one is highly unbelievable right? I then talked to her in panic; instead of comforting me she asked me where I was the day before. I told her about the dream and how I managed to sleep through the day.

She just nodded and said, ‘I see.’ We didn’t talk much the rest of the day though, almost like she was angry.”

This kids story is unbelievable, though not much different from my own. There was a loud crack and a blinding flash of light that seemed to come from the fireworks display above us. How can you deny it though? He does have bunny ears growing out his head and you don’t just pull this kind of story out of nowhere. All of a sudden a cute petite girl with cat ears appeared out of nowhere.

The boy turns around, shocked he stammers, ‘H-how d-did you find me so fast?’ Not saying a word the girl walks toward him, she seems to not notice me as she just stares at him while walking slowly. Another crack of a firework, she was practically breathing on him. He fell on the ground as if in fear and the girl grabs him and he practically yells, “W-what do you want?! Who are you?!”

The girl says “How do you feel now?” She embraces him and kisses him contradicting her aggressive behavior- very weird. The finale of the fireworks echoes through the air. Crack! Bang! Boom! The girl lets go of the boy.

The boy, “I feel better now Kara.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://argloop.co.cc

Summer Syndrome of the book of Resonance
Page 1 of 1