Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.
Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.

Statix Inc

ARG Loop safe zone, the return of Statix Inc

HomeHome  Arg Loop  Flash Games  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit ARG Loop! for real-life games!
Be sure to login to the chat!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Medieval Roleplaying
A Blonde on Who Wants to be a Millionaire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 am by The Lord of Void

» Rules of Roleplaying
A Blonde on Who Wants to be a Millionaire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 am by Asami Yuko

» What seems to have happened so far
A Blonde on Who Wants to be a Millionaire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm by Sho

» file 02/12/1901
A Blonde on Who Wants to be a Millionaire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 pm by Sho

» Chuck Norris Facts
A Blonde on Who Wants to be a Millionaire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm by wolfempire15

» a very bad bar joke
A Blonde on Who Wants to be a Millionaire Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am by wolfempire15

» Medieval Roleplaying 2 (Different Rules than #1, so READ THEM!)
A Blonde on Who Wants to be a Millionaire Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm by The Lord of Void

» things i found.
A Blonde on Who Wants to be a Millionaire Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm by Sho

» [Contest] post competition
A Blonde on Who Wants to be a Millionaire Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm by Sho

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:39 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A Blonde on Who Wants to be a Millionaire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aerilin

Aerilin

A Blonde on Who Wants to be a Millionaire Empty
PostSubject: A Blonde on Who Wants to be a Millionaire   A Blonde on Who Wants to be a Millionaire Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:37 am

Regis: "Barbara, you've done very well so far - $500,000 and one lifeline left -- phone a friend.

The next question will give you the top prize of One Million dollars if you get it right ... but if you get it wrong you will drop back to $32,000 -- are you ready?"

Barbara: "Sure, I'll have a go!"

Regis: "Which of the following birds does not build it's own nest?

Is it........

A-Robin

B-Sparrow

C-Cuckoo

D-Thrush

Remember Barbara its worth 1 Million dollars."

"I think I know who it..but I'm not 100%...

No, I haven't got a clue. I'd like to phone a friend Regis, just to be sure.

Regis: "Yes, who, Barbara, do you want to phone?

Barbara: "I'll phone my friend Maggie back home in Birmingham."

(ringing)

Maggie (also a blonde): "Hello..."

Regis: "Hello Maggie, its Regis here from Who Wants to be a Millionaire-I have Barbara here and she is doing really well on $500,000, but needs your help to be a Million.

The next voice you hear will be Barbara's and she'll read you the question.

There are 4 possible answers and 1 correct answer and you have 30 seconds to answer -- fire away Barbara."

Barbara: "Maggie, which of the following birds does not build it's own nest? Is it:

A-Robin

B-Sparrow

C-Cuckoo

D-Thrush"

Maggie: "Oh Gees, Barbara that's simple.....It's a Cuckoo."

Barbara: "You think?"

Maggie: "I'm sure."

Barbara: " Thanks Maggie." (hangs up)

Regis: "Well, do you want to stick on $500,000 or play on for the Million, Barbara?"

Barbara: "I want to play, I'll go with C-Cuckoo"

Regis: "Is that your final answer?"

Barbara: "It is."

Regis: "Are you confident?"

Barbara: "Yes fairly, Maggie's a sound bet."

Regis: "Barbara.....you had $500,000 and you said C-Cuckoo ...you're right! - You have just won ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

Here is your check. You have been a great contestant and a real gambler. Audience please put your hands together for Barbara."

(clapping)

That night Barbara calls round to Maggie and brings her down to a local bar for a celebration drink and, as they are sipping their Champagne, Barbara turns to Maggie and asks "Tell me Maggie, How in God's name did you know that it was the Cuckoo that does not build its own nest?

Maggie: "Listen Barbara, everybody knows that a Cuckoo lives in a clock."
Back to top Go down

A Blonde on Who Wants to be a Millionaire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Statix Inc :: Entertainment :: Jokes-
Jump to:  
Show/Hide
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com