Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.
Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.

Statix Inc

ARG Loop safe zone, the return of Statix Inc

HomeHome  Arg Loop  Flash Games  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit ARG Loop! for real-life games!
Be sure to login to the chat!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Medieval Roleplaying
Aki-con and the stalker twins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 am by The Lord of Void

» Rules of Roleplaying
Aki-con and the stalker twins Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 am by Asami Yuko

» What seems to have happened so far
Aki-con and the stalker twins Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm by Sho

» file 02/12/1901
Aki-con and the stalker twins Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 pm by Sho

» Chuck Norris Facts
Aki-con and the stalker twins Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm by wolfempire15

» a very bad bar joke
Aki-con and the stalker twins Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am by wolfempire15

» Medieval Roleplaying 2 (Different Rules than #1, so READ THEM!)
Aki-con and the stalker twins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm by The Lord of Void

» things i found.
Aki-con and the stalker twins Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm by Sho

» [Contest] post competition
Aki-con and the stalker twins Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm by Sho

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:39 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Aki-con and the stalker twins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

Aki-con and the stalker twins Empty
PostAki-con and the stalker twins

I'm really just posting here because I don't wanna forget the good time I had.
I just went to my first convention, Aki-Con! It was really fun and there were a lot of nice people there!

I cosplayed as an Eevee and went to the con with my dad. As soon as we started going in I had two girls hug me 'cuz I was an Eevee! And there were lots of people that wanted pictures with me ^^.

So a little bit into the con I got a bit bored when I noticed Len and Rin cosplay twins(Vocaloid) and they were acting like little kids running around hiding from someone. I was interested and looked around to see who they might be stalking. I looked for a bit and found what I wanted! I saw a girl in a Miku Hatsune outfit (also Vocaloid) and she was with a boy in a red jacket! A cute couple I may add. I deduced that that was who the stalker twins were stalking. So I trailed them for a bit and found that that was who they were following. I was thinking that the twins were following them hoping that the Miku cosplayer and the boy in the red jacket would hook up.

So a little more fun following I confronted them saying that I knew what they were doing. The girl asked who they were stalking and I said the girl with the long blue hair.
She shrieked and clung to the yellow-haired boy and said, “He knows what we’re doing!”
“Who was she with?”
“A boy in a red jacket.” They then proceeded to freak out. They didn’t know if they had left yet so I checked on them and took a picture of the two of them. When I showed it to the twins the boy took a picture of the picture and was going to show them.

It was a pretty fun time at the con. I also saw a concert and some funny skits so, yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://argloop.co.cc
Share this post on: reddit

Aki-con and the stalker twins :: Comments

No Comment.

Aki-con and the stalker twins

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Statix Inc :: Updates-
Jump to:  
Show/Hide
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com