Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.
Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.

Statix Inc

ARG Loop safe zone, the return of Statix Inc

HomeHome  Arg Loop  Flash Games  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit ARG Loop! for real-life games!
Be sure to login to the chat!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Medieval Roleplaying
A highschool story Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 am by The Lord of Void

» Rules of Roleplaying
A highschool story Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 am by Asami Yuko

» What seems to have happened so far
A highschool story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm by Sho

» file 02/12/1901
A highschool story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 pm by Sho

» Chuck Norris Facts
A highschool story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm by wolfempire15

» a very bad bar joke
A highschool story Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am by wolfempire15

» Medieval Roleplaying 2 (Different Rules than #1, so READ THEM!)
A highschool story Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm by The Lord of Void

» things i found.
A highschool story Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm by Sho

» [Contest] post competition
A highschool story Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm by Sho

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:39 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A highschool story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

A highschool story Empty
PostSubject: A highschool story   A highschool story Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:49 pm

This roleplay is purely a non-fantasy based thing I'm continuing this from my Speed Pager site here. Just read what has gone on so far and post in the same style, you don't need a skelly. I'm Sho, shorelineSmitmik is Micki

Story so far: Sho walks around the school. Micki begins to walk through the school, a nervous look plastered on her face. Maybe she shouldn't have come today? Just maybe... Just a thought!! Really, she wasn't the type to skip but she was still quite nervous about being here and all. It was all so new to her, the uniform, the place, the weather. With a swift turn of the head she saw out of the corner of her hazel eye Sho. Finally, a familiar face! Running to him and smiling, she spoke in a timid tone, "H-Hey there, It's nice to finally see you again, how long was it? 6 years?" She asked, her hands gripped tightly around the straps of her backpack. Sho turns around,"huh? Oh, It's Micki! Hi!" Sho shakes her hand and greets her kindly. She quickly bowed and graciously took her timid hand into his own, shaking it and smiling. Micki was just... So glad she could see him again! It had been so long, she couldn't even remember what he had looked like when he was younger. The school bell suddenly rang, making the girl jump out of her skin, a sharp intake of breath going through her lips as she looked around, "Wh-What was that?!" She asked. Sho laughed, "I forgot how jumpy you were." "We should probably go to class now. That was the bell."
Back to top Go down
http://argloop.co.cc
shorelineSmitmik

shorelineSmitmik

A highschool story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A highschool story   A highschool story Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Micki let out a soft sigh, looking around the school then down at her schedule. "Hey, do you know where the math class is in the B8 hall?" She wondered, looking at Sho.
Hopefully he knew more than she did, seeing as she was completely new here!
"Oh, and, which l-lunch do you have?" Micki stuttered out.
Back to top Go down
http://eargasmforyoureyes.tumblr.com/
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

A highschool story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A highschool story   A highschool story Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:15 am

Smiling Sho says, "Of course I know where that class is! I go to that next! I didn't know you were smart enough to do advanced math!" Last time he checked, Micki was a complete scatterbrain, "And I have 3rd lunch."
Back to top Go down
shorelineSmitmik

shorelineSmitmik

A highschool story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A highschool story   A highschool story Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:56 am

Micki furrows her brow, scowling. "Hey, don't have to be rude about it!" She hissed, crossing her arms at mid-stomach height.
Why would he even say that?
It's so rude!
She looks at him, "And for all you know, I am actually pretty okay at math. It's one of my least f-favorite subjects, but hey. I can do alright in it!"
A small smile was now appearing on her glossy lips, looking around, "Well, come on now, let's go to class."
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

A highschool story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A highschool story   A highschool story Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:12 pm

"Of course Micki. But we're going to be late for class." Sho grabs Micki's hand and runs off to class in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
shorelineSmitmik

shorelineSmitmik

A highschool story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A highschool story   A highschool story Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:19 am

Micki runs and falters behind him, holding tightly onto his dry, large hands. "Ah, okay!!" She looked throughout the school yards as she ran by. Her bookbag slamming against her hip and smiling as she stood in front of her next class, a bit out of breath. "Well, I guess we're here..." Micki looked over at Sho, suddenly hearing the warning bell for all kids to get to class.
She reached for the handle of the door, stepping inside, and taking her seat near the front of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

A highschool story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A highschool story   A highschool story Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Sho sat directly behind Micki and gets her attention smiling. He got to sit right behind his friend.

After class, Sho showed Micki to the lunchroom. "What are you having for lunch Micki?" He asks her.
Back to top Go down
shorelineSmitmik

shorelineSmitmik

A highschool story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A highschool story   A highschool story Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:17 am

The brown haired girl had trouble paying attention in class, knowing Sho was behind her. But, somehow, she made it through without blundering through an answer or raising her hand without thinking and letting it be raised for goodness knows how long.
After a small while she looked around the lunchroom, seeing the hustle and bustle of the ravenous teenagers that surrounded and packed the school halls on any given day.
She looked down at her hands, had she not packed lunch? So that's what she had forgotten!
Micki sighed looking over at him and smiling, knitting her brows into a furrow, "Nothing I guess, I forgot to pack my own lunch."
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

A highschool story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A highschool story   A highschool story Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:21 am

Sho pats her on the head thinking of something funny, "It's alright Micki, I brought lunch for myself, But I can share!" Sho could ignore my friends for a day or two.
Sho opens up his lunch and he looks for a fork. This is going to be funny Sho thought as he stabs a piece of chicken to give to Micki.
"Say aaaah!" He says as he tries to fly the package into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A highschool story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A highschool story   A highschool story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A highschool story
Page 1 of 1