Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.
Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.

Statix Inc

ARG Loop safe zone, the return of Statix Inc

HomeHome  Arg Loop  Flash Games  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit ARG Loop! for real-life games!
Be sure to login to the chat!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Medieval Roleplaying
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 am by The Lord of Void

» Rules of Roleplaying
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 am by Asami Yuko

» What seems to have happened so far
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm by Sho

» file 02/12/1901
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 pm by Sho

» Chuck Norris Facts
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm by wolfempire15

» a very bad bar joke
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am by wolfempire15

» Medieval Roleplaying 2 (Different Rules than #1, so READ THEM!)
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm by The Lord of Void

» things i found.
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm by Sho

» [Contest] post competition
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm by Sho

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:39 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Medieval Roleplaying

Go down 
+2
Sho
Aerilin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Aerilin

Aerilin

Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:50 pm

".ereh yaw eht no deid ynam ooT .tcaxe eb ot ,eerht ytrihT .sevle fo puorg egral a ekat ot elba saw I"
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Sho comes to the table, "Hey Waldor. Are you better now? You know I can't really understand you."
Back to top Go down
http://argloop.co.cc
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Responding to Sho/Falter, Waldor says "Well that isn't very surprising, seeing as I have been talking to Ryn in elvish this entire time."
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Ryn does not seem to notice Falter as he is staring off at a wall in thought...
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:22 pm

To Ryn, Waldor says ".detcartsid eb ot mees uoY ?dnim ruoy no si tahW"
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Ryn wakes from his trance and says "yrroS I saw gnikniht fo tahw I tfel ni ehT latipaC"
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:33 pm

"?ylimaf a evah uoy diD"
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:34 pm

"ti tuoba klat ot tnaw ton od I" Ryn replies
As Ryn talks to Waldor he started rubbing his newly made dagger, good qulity steel inlayed with gold in a pattern that has meaning only to Ryn. A reminder of his past and a plan for his future

Last edited by robotryan on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the other half of the replacement)
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:35 pm

".sevil ruo htiw neve epacse ot ykcul htob erew eW .kcatta eht ni laed taerg a tsol I .neht emit rehtonA"
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Changing the subject Ryn says ".su pleh ot Sevle erom rof tnuh og stel Won"
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Sho sighs and sits down wondering what might happen next.
"Hello, didn't I see you earlier sir?" The question directed at Ryn
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:50 pm

".nogard ym dnuof t'nevah llits I ,revewoH .nalp a ekil sdnuoS"

He then looks to his left ring finger to see if his ring is still there. The golden ring, studded with a diamond, is still present on his finger.

Seeing Ryn's inquisitive look, he answers the unasked question evident on his eyes.

".ecnatsid taerg ta krow ton seod ti tub nogard ym htiw dnob latnem a evah od I .ecnatsid gnol revo nogard ym htiw etacinummoc dna etacol ot em swolla gnir ehT"
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:53 pm

Answering Sho, Ryn says "It's ok I get that a lot."
Talking to Waldor he says "?tsrif kool dluohs ew kniht uoy od Erehw"

Last edited by robotryan on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:39 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : replacement and grammer fix)
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:42 am

".tsrif nogard ym dnif ot tnaw yam ew os ,meht dewollof ylekil evah dluoc scro ,revewoH .sevle evitiguf yna gnidnif fo secnahc tseb eht su evig ylekil dluow noitcerid taht ni kcab gnioG .no nwot otni emac I daor eht no kcul tseb eht evah ylbaborp dluow eW"
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 am

While pondering the two options Ryn stares at the inlays in his dagger, his thoughts partly on the Capital still. After choosing he says ".retteb eht lla sevle rehto yna dnif ew fi Dna .nogard ruoy rof kool ew yas I"

Last edited by robotryan on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo 7)
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:59 am

"?Nogard ruoy ees tsal uoy did Erehw" Ryn asks Waldor seeing him a little out of it.
"?nwot siht fo eman eht si tahw yaw eht Yb" Ryn asks, just remembering that he forgot the name of the town.
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:08 am

Thinking, he realizes that he doesn't even know.

".rehtie wonk ton od I"

".tsrif ereht kool tseb d'eW .scro yb dekcas neeb dah eno siht esac ni nwot eht edistuo tiaw ot mih dlot I .tuo dessap I erofeb ecnis nogard ym nees t'nevah I"

Ryn and Waldor say farewell to Falter, and then leave the tavern.

(On a side note, Sho, if you want to come with us on our journey, you may want to run up to us and ask to join us on our journey.)
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:12 am

Flustered Falter runs up to the two, "Hey! You can't just leave me out like that! I wanna come too!" He pulls a bag out of his pocket.
"You'll need my assistance! Wherever you're going..."
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:13 am

To Sho, Ryn says "I don't know. I went back to the Capital after the attack happened and, found a letter, from someone I trust over everyone else, saying that many humans helped with the seige, plundering, captureing and slaughtering of my friends, family and my People! Some of them were mages! So sorry if I distrust you human. However, the final disision is up to waldor. I'll follow with what he says. For now." All through out his rant Ryn was rubbing the gold inlays of his dagger. Remebering the day he went back to the Capital and who the letter was from.

(A side note.. Sorry Sho this was nothing personal. Just throughing random depth and background to the Capital raid and my character's background)

Last edited by robotryan on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:40 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Order correction and some other things)
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:20 am

Well then, Falter, you're going to need to make sure you have all your stuff, and that INCLUDES your weapons and any supplies you need to take with you.

Ryn and I are going to look for my dragon before we set out, so once you have your equipment just follow us. Bear in mind you may also want to buy yourself a horse. We elves run faster than you humans, so if you want to maximize our rate of travel, a horse would be a good investment.

We will wait for you here.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:30 am

Wispering to Waldor Ryn asks "emoselbuort eb ot evorp yam Eh .namuh siht no dnuorgkcab elttil evah Ew ?Waldor siht tuoba erus uoy Era". As he is collecting his weapons and sliding his dagger in to it sheath, which also has gold inlays in a different pattern then his dagger. Like his dagger it was in a laungage that few knew existed and even fewer knew to read. Ryn himslef could not speck only read it. Though it was still meaningful to Ryn.

Last edited by robotryan on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding to it and grammer fix also typo 9)
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:26 pm

Sho nods and says, " I'm okay, I have all my things in this sack of mine."
He pats his back. "Don't worry I picked up a few tricks since the last time we met. I can Shapeshift along with my white magic."
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Ryn replies to Sho "If you say so. I'll be right back. I have to go and get my armour."
With that said Ryn walks back to the Blacksmith he was at earler and picks up his black leather armour with gold inlays that depict the aftermath of the attack on the Elven Capital.

Last edited by robotryan on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I like this way better then just random Dark Blue inlays, also grammer fix)
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Sho paced around a bit and said to Waldor, "Who's that guy? I think I've seen him before."
He shuffles through his bag looking for something.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Just then Ryn strode in in his leather armour that covered all but his face while still giving him good movement. On his left hip hung his long sword with a name in a dead laungage chiseled into the handle. On his right was his new dagger, just above that was a common short sword. Satisfied that he was ready for anything the Orcs could through at him. Ryn said "Let's go."
And to Waldor said ".dneirf gniod era uoy tahw wonk uoy epoh I"

Last edited by robotryan on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding to it and space fail fix)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medieval Roleplaying
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next