Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.
Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.

Statix Inc

ARG Loop safe zone, the return of Statix Inc

HomeHome  Arg Loop  Flash Games  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit ARG Loop! for real-life games!
Be sure to login to the chat!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Medieval Roleplaying
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 am by The Lord of Void

» Rules of Roleplaying
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 am by Asami Yuko

» What seems to have happened so far
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm by Sho

» file 02/12/1901
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 pm by Sho

» Chuck Norris Facts
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm by wolfempire15

» a very bad bar joke
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am by wolfempire15

» Medieval Roleplaying 2 (Different Rules than #1, so READ THEM!)
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm by The Lord of Void

» things i found.
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm by Sho

» [Contest] post competition
Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm by Sho

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:39 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Medieval Roleplaying

Go down 
+2
Sho
Aerilin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Aerilin

Aerilin

Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Responding to Ryn, Waldor says, ".su ot taerht a eb t'ndluohs eh os ,dekcatta saw ti erofeb latipac eht fo tuo pirt tsal ym no tem I namuh a s'eh ,sediseB .rotiart a eb ot tuo snrut eh fi regnad yna ni ton er'ew dnim ni raeB"

To both of them, he says, "Well, if we're all ready we had better get going, I doubt my dragon is even remotely pleased with being left alone for this long."

They set off down the road.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:51 pm

As they were walking down the road Ryn asks Waldor "Wait, what does your dragon even look like?" realizing he had no clue what to look for.
He then said ".won rof rettam siht no uoy tsurt I Ko". And followed Waldor down the road, with Sho in the middle of them, taking up the rear. He was half thinking of what Waldors' Dragon looked like and what it would think of this group, himself included.

Last edited by robotryan on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo 10)
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Sho wondered if it was green dragon. That would've been cool. "Yeah, I wonder what it looks like." He finds and pulls out his chain whip out of his sack.
Back to top Go down
http://argloop.co.cc
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Ryn wathes Sho as he pulls out his chain whip and wonders what he is going to use it for. His hand creeps twoard his dagger, unnoticed by everyone, inclueding himself.
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Sho whips his weapon back and it wraps around an invisible thing, "You, I can see you."
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Ryn was surpirsed by Sho's sudden attack and whipped out his dagger. After seeing that it was not aimed at anyone he cared about, started to wonder if that thing Sho had just captured was the pressence that he had noted a while back. Though he had paid it no mind then he realized that it was a fool move to just ignore a strange presence. Thus he resloved to not let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:06 am

Sho approaches the invisible being and kicks it. It turns visible, a person dressed in dark robes. Sho questions him, "Who are you? Why are you spying on us?"
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:10 am

Ryn just stands back and watches Sho interagate the new being.. With growing interest.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 pm

As Sho waits for the being to respond, Ryn moves closer to get a better view of their peeping guest. The dark robes did a very good job at covering the beings features, so good in fact tht Ryn could not tell if the being was male or female.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:35 am

Getting annoyed at how long Sho is taking, Ryn strides over to the downed "Guest" and asks "Can you speak!"... After wait for a response. Ryn then procides to ask "?ebyam ,Hsivle". Not geting the desidered, and in fact o resolts Ryn kick the being in the side and walks away wait for Sho to go on with what ever he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:08 am

"You, I've seen you before. Dead."

Upon recognizing the strange traveler, Waldor notices exasperated looks on both Ryn and Sho's faces. He feels a need to explain himself.

"This hooded miscreant was once a respected human ambassador in the elven kingdom. He was, in fact, next in line to be the chairman of the embassy, which is the equivalent of the king or pope as far as embassies go. Then, one day, his 'body' was found, bloodied and mutilated, on the floor of his office. I was at the funeral."
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:13 am

Ryn, ever curious, walks up to Waldor and asks "?morf stuobaerehw ruo no ofni eht gnitteg saw eh kniht uoy od Ohw". Then gives a distrustful face he gives most humans he does not know.

Last edited by robotryan on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo 13 and 14 and a grammer fail with a reading fail mixed in there for good measure)
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:26 am

".gnippordsevae ylpmis neeb evah dluoc eh ,elbisivni flesmih ekam nac eh sa gniees ,lleW"
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:29 am

Ryn,pondering Waldors words, decides to believe him. And steps back to the end of the trio as they continue on their quest for Waldors dragon.

Last edited by robotryan on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo 15 and 16 with a missing letter, which will be number 3, so yes im count them too)
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:44 am

Waldor then sits.

He appears to be muttering in a strange language, which few in this land speak. He is casting a spell!

"hpl rti lt atfoaeweeas em i s.odd eb.rs eno ashsHr aaurfti tlon hb tnyrme Ln ueb ieeciy"

Blue symbols and ancient glyphs appear on Waldor and the mysterious human ambassador, and a ring of green flame appears around the human.

"teid hge sietS artn wme!h ethrha"

The ambassador disappears!

"Oh, and to answer your earlier question regarding my dragon's color, I will have you know that he is not green, but white, and his foot is bigger than your torso. You would do well to stay in his favor."
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:54 am

Ryn, though noting to stay in favour with Waldors Dragon, was more intersted in the spell he just cast..
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:09 am

And so, onward they march!
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:19 am

(blank)

Last edited by Sho on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:51 am

Ryn, confused, looks around trying to see who Sho just kicked.

Last edited by robotryan on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : internet hip up causing the R in Ryn to fall off)
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Pasting that thought from his mind, the group moved on to find Waldors Dragon so they can round up any other lost Elves. Then maybe found a new Capital, or even retake the old one. One never knows, Elves live for a long time and this is something no Elf will forget anytime in the next milliena.

Last edited by robotryan on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a letter deserted... traitor)
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:18 pm

Falter looks around a bit. "That just doesn't sit well with me. That dead person. I wonder who would do such a thing."

Last edited by Sho on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:58 pm

"I don't know. I do know however that we should be more careful from now on." Ryn said as he made his dagger a little easier to reach.
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Falter looks around on the dragon, "What's that over there?" He points off to the left.
Back to top Go down
Casey Lydia

Casey Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Name: Lydia Locksley
Species: Human
Specialty: Sword.
Mount: Green dragon, goes by the name of Emryld.
Female.
About her, she's 5'7", blue black hair (like a raven's), Her father is the brother of the wicked king Sparrowhawk. (of course, from a different kingdom). She lived in the mountains since she was 14, running and hiding from her Uncle who would use her for his purposes...aka, gain more money through ransom & things like that. So yeah. Oh, she learned her fencing technique from a close friend who travels with her.
Back to top Go down
Sho
Kawaii
Kawaii
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:37 pm

"Oh?" Falter notes, "It looks like it's a girl on a green dragon!" He didn't expect there to be others in the sky at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Roleplaying   Medieval Roleplaying - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medieval Roleplaying
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next