Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.
Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.

Statix Inc

ARG Loop safe zone, the return of Statix Inc

HomeHome  Arg Loop  Flash Games  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit ARG Loop! for real-life games!
Be sure to login to the chat!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Medieval Roleplaying
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 am by The Lord of Void

» Rules of Roleplaying
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 am by Asami Yuko

» What seems to have happened so far
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm by Sho

» file 02/12/1901
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 pm by Sho

» Chuck Norris Facts
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm by wolfempire15

» a very bad bar joke
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am by wolfempire15

» Medieval Roleplaying 2 (Different Rules than #1, so READ THEM!)
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm by The Lord of Void

» things i found.
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm by Sho

» [Contest] post competition
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm by Sho

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:39 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aerilin

Aerilin

Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Empty
PostSubject: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:22 am

This is an interesting type of story I thought of just recently.

Basically, it is somewhat like D&D (as much as I know about D&D) so as to the fact that the narrator (me) dictates the setting and events, but the players have to react and try to survive through the scenes.

There are some rules:
1. The narrator CANNOT directly cause another player's death, it has to be caused by a miscalculation or something the Narrator creates. So, nothing like "A spike comes out of the wall and slices through so-and-so's skull."
2. Players cannot kill each other, fist-fights are allowed, but keep the violence to a minimum.
3. The narrator can award points for good actions, and will keep a running tally of who has the highest score.
4. Players can bring a single one-handed weapon in with them and ammo if necessary. (So arrows for bows, bolts for crossbows, and darts for blowdart gun. Run any other suggestions by me FIRST.)
5. NO GUNS!
6. NO GUNS!!
7. NO GUNS!!!
8. You can, if you want, have a small pet of some form sitting on your shoulder. (i.e. a parrot or a miniature zebra, if you are so inclined.)

In any case, the point of this, as any of the RP's is to have fun, so if you don't like it, make your character die in creative ways! You could just win for an epic death!

The characters and their points are as follows:
Evnia = 10
Ryn = 15*

* leader

Last edited by Aerilin on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:26 am

Ryn
Elf of about 100 years
tends to use swords
has complicaded morals
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:32 am

Now, the story begins.

The lone elf Ryn sees a large stone archway, the entrance too dark to see in any further than an arms' length. Ryn is standing in what appears to be a jagged, mountainous region, where not many have entered and lived to tell the tale. Ryn thinks better of going in just yet, and will wait until at least one more traveler crosses his path. Ryn has enough food to last him at least four months, just for good measure.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:34 am

Ryn seeing that it is getting dark desides to set up camp, and waits for some one to join him.
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:49 am

Name: Evnia
Race: Elf
Hair: Long and black, straight.
Weapon proficiency: Daggers and Bows
Weapon brought: Bow (with self-replenishing arrows)
Personality: You're gonna have to find that out for yourself.

Last edited by Aerilin on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Race would be elf, not elvish.)
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:46 pm

As Ryn was sitting at his small camp, which was many just a small bed and a fire, he saw a figure in the distance. Not knowing the nature of the aproching being he pulls out his dark steel dagger with gold inlays and perpares for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:27 am

Evnia holds up her hands, showing that she means him no harm. She lowers her hood and reveals her pointed ears.

".emoc tub pleh t'ndluoc I dna niereh gnidiser eb ot dias stxet tneicna eht fo draeh I .mrah on uoy naem I .rehtorb ,ecaeP"

She waits for Ryn's response, hoping that he doesn't decide to attack her anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:31 am

Realizing who she was Ryn says, 'sniur eseht htiw ynapmoc evah ot spleh syawla tI !dneirf olleH'
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:34 am

She responds with, "Indeed. Have you been waiting long?"

She sets down her bow and quiver, and then sits by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:35 am

A bird flies overhead. Somehow compelled to relieve itself, the fecal matter lands on Ryn's shoulder with a quick "plop". The crow, as it turns out, seems to laugh at Ryn.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:35 am

'Not long enough to get overly bored. Was the trip here hard?' Ryn kneels next to the fire and warms his hands.
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:41 am

"I did encounter a few bears, but other than that I found the trail quite uninteresting. I did manage to collect a few flowers I hadn't seen before. Would you like to see them?"
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:42 am

'Sure, I seen nothing but stone for quite some time'
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:44 am

She hands him three flowers, each unlike any he has seen before. One has a yellow center with blue petals that slowly change to an orange-ish yellow at the end. The next is pure white, and looks somewhat metallic. The third is pitch black, aside from the streaks of red down the centers of the petals.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:45 am

Looking at the black one, 'I do not like the feeling I get from this one. I looks ominous.'
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:50 am

"Oh good, so I'm not the only one. I have a gut feeling that there's more to this flower than I thought. It wasn't this black when I picked it, though."
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:53 am

'Oh really what colour was it when you found it? And what do you think made it change?'
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:56 am

"Well, it was still black, but it was a sort of lighter gray-ish color. I'm not sure what changed it, but it may have something to do with the flower's proximity to this cave, and whatever lies within."
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:57 am

'If that be the case. I feel we should make haste and see what this cave has to offer. Both in treasure and in answers.'
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:59 am

"I'm not sure that's the best of ideas, seeing as there's only two of us and an unknown number of them."
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:00 am

'This may be true, but I feel the nudge of curiosity push me to find out what is behind this cave.'
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:06 am

"Very well. Be on your guard."

She picks up her bow and quiver, and waits for Ryn to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:12 am

Ryn readies his Dark steal Short sword, Lafayette, and his Dark Steel Dagger, Sun, and headed towards the entrance of the ruin.

Last edited by Ryn on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Named it)
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:12 am

Remembering that she has not introduced herself, she interjects quickly, "Oh! Where are my manners? My name is Evnia, daugter of Arya. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:14 am

Ryn realized he had not said anything about himself and says 'Ryn'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Statix Inc :: Entertainment :: Forum Games-
Jump to:  
Show/Hide
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com