Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.
Statix Inc
Welcome, whether you stumbled upon this site on accident or not. Login. There's a lot of things waiting for you here. Like ARG's which are games using the real world as a platform. Look for anything STRANGE here and report to me.

Statix Inc

ARG Loop safe zone, the return of Statix Inc

HomeHome  Arg Loop  Flash Games  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit ARG Loop! for real-life games!
Be sure to login to the chat!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Medieval Roleplaying
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 am by The Lord of Void

» Rules of Roleplaying
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 am by Asami Yuko

» What seems to have happened so far
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm by Sho

» file 02/12/1901
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 pm by Sho

» Chuck Norris Facts
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm by wolfempire15

» a very bad bar joke
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am by wolfempire15

» Medieval Roleplaying 2 (Different Rules than #1, so READ THEM!)
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm by The Lord of Void

» things i found.
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm by Sho

» [Contest] post competition
Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm by Sho

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:39 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aerilin

Aerilin

Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:15 am

"A pleasure. After you, then," she says with a smile and a hand gesture towards the entrance of the cave.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:17 am

'Thanks.' Ryn lights a torch and continues into the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:19 am

As they enter the cave, the torch lights up a narrow natural passageway. There appear to be burnt-out torches on the wall. It would be advisable to light them. Aside from the occasional pile of dust in a nook or cranny, there is nothing of note in the corridor as far as the torch's light will show.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:21 am

Ryn, noticing the wall mounted torches, proceeds to light them so if they have to make a hasty retreat they can see the exit.
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:25 am

Upon lighting the first torch, the rest of the torches burst to life and illuminate a grand open area. There are ruined structures everywhere, seeming to be of dwarven construction, and there is a lone beam of light coming down from an opening in the top of the cave illuminating a lone flower on a pedestal. Immediately behind the pedestal, there is a large, imposing black gate.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:26 am

'Well that was... handy. Think we should see what's with that black gate?'
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 am

"I'm not sure. I've got a bad feeling about that gate, and what lies beyond. We may want to check out the other buildings around here, to see if there's anything interesting."
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 am

'Ok, lead on.'
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:40 am

"Well, we could go left or right, and both of them take us to similar towers."
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:41 am

'Well, I vote for the right one. What could be wrong with one that is "right"?'

Last edited by Ryn on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo 18)
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:54 am

"Many things, but so be it."

They go to the right, and enter the tower. The tower appears to have multiple floors, and a glass-less window opening to the main cavern. On the opposite side, there is a spiral stair case and a chest on either side. The chests appear to be made of solid marble, and would be very hard to open by hand. There is a torch on each side of the entrance, and the pathway goes through the tower and out the other side.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:56 am

'Well, shall we see what these chest hold?'
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:01 am

"Very well, I'll get the one on the left, you get the one on the right."

Moving towards the chests, she notices intricate markings on the chest itself.

"Looks like a lock controlled by magic. We need a gem of some sort to open them."

She then mentally slaps herself on the forehead because she did not notice the clear crystalline gem on the top of the chest.

She waves the crystal in front of the chest's lock, and an audible 'click' is heard. The chest slowly opens, and a set of armor made of a lightweight black metal is inside. It appears to be custom-made to fit her, or someone like her.

She slips out of her old armor and puts the new pieces on. They fit her perfectly!

Evnia recieved 10 points!
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:04 am

'Well that was handy... and kind of weird.', Ryn then does the same, but finds his missing dagger, Moon. 'Well, that was even weirder..'
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:18 am

Ryn gains 10 points from opening the chest, and another 5 for a creative plot twist!
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:44 am

'See told you nothing could be wrong with the right tower! So do we continue up?'
Back to top Go down
Aerilin

Aerilin

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:45 am

"Might as well," she added bluntly, walking toward the stairs.
Back to top Go down
The Lord of Void

The Lord of Void

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:46 am

'Ok' Ryn then makes it have way up the stairs and trips.. Then ends at the bottom. 'Well that sucked... And hurt'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)   Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Situation RPG (Full summary makes more sense)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Statix Inc :: Entertainment :: Forum Games-
Jump to:  
Show/Hide
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com